Lyrics to "Guy Love" (from Scrubs)
JD: Let's face the facts about me and you
JD: A love unspecified
JD: Though I'm proud to call you chocolate bear
JD: The crowd will always talk and stare
Ler: I feel exactly those feelings too
Ler: And that's why I keep them inside
Ler: 'Cause the bear can't bare the world's distain
Ler: And sometimes it's easier to hide
Both: Than explain our guy love
Both: That's all it is
Both: Guy love; He's mine I'm his
Both: There's nothing gay about it in our eyes
Ler: You ask me 'bout this thing we share
JD: And he tenderly replies
Ler: It's guy love
Both: Between two guys
Ler: We're closer than the average man and wife
JD: That's why our matching bracelets say "Ler" and "JD"
Ler: You know I'll stick by you for the rest of my life
JD: You're the only man that's ever been inside of me
Ler: (speaking) Woah, woah! I just took out his appendix.
JD: There's no need to clarify
Ler: Oh, no?
JD: Just let it grow more and more each day
JD: It's like I married my best friend
Ler: But in a totally manly way
Both: LET'S GO!
Both: It's guy love; Don't compromise
Both: The feeling of some other guy
Both: Holding up your heart into the sky
JD: I'll be there to care through all the lows
Ler: I'll be there to share the highs
Both: It's guy love between two guys.
JD: And when I say, "I love you Ler"
JD: It's not what it implies
Both: It's guy love
Both: (extended) two
Both: (dramatic pause)
Both: (extended) Guys
namelesssaint asked: Yoooooooo Leeeeerrrrrrr!!!!
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
> face then hair then continue downward.
2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
> i put alchohol in my coffee.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
> only when i have to give the study group bad news.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
> I'm alright.
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
> one of my stolen hotel bibles that's red.
7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
> "looks like I'm getting lucky tonight".
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
> i was pretending to take an anthropology class, and i angered this old asian couple.
9. Three of your current feelings?
> you re overestimating my complexity.
10. What are you craving right now?
11. Turn ons?
12. Turn offs?
> everything else.
13. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
> the time joel bought some thinking it was lettuce. God rest hos soul.
14. When was the last time you cried? Why?
> not sure/not sure
15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
> Tom Bombadill
16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
> idk who that'd be so idk
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
> ive sensitive teeth : (
18. Favorite movie ever?
> ichi the killer
19. Do you like yourself?
> not the least bit.
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
21. Could you handle being in the military?
> maybe, I'm fine with shooting at but not great with being shot at
22. What are you listening to right now?
> nothing for some reason
23. How many countries have you visited?
24. Are your parents strict?
> they were with some things
25. Would you go sky diving?
>maybe, id rather bungee jump.
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
> nope. Kim jong il when he was alive i would have.
27. Whats on your mind right now?
> kim jong il
28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
> not really no
29. Have you ever been in a castle?
> bitch i am a castle. Sadly, no.
30. Do you rent movies often?
31. Whats your zodiac sign?
32. When was the last time you had sex?
>durring question 31
33. Name five facts about yourself.
> named tyler
> in bed right now
> ate a cat once
> i often lie about eating cats
34. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
35. Do you believe in karma or predestiny?
36. Brown or white eggs?
> green. With a side of ham.
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
> yes. Yes i do.
38. Ever been on a train?
39. Ever been in love?
40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
> I'd do it for free, and have before in fort san.
41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
> if they were dead wouldn't i be, buried then? And, no one
42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to becopme more attractive, would you do it?
43. Whom do you admire and why?
> I'm not sure.
44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
>"copperhead road" the song's story. Look it up.
45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
"oh shit, uh. Hm. Well, have you called 911? Uhm well hey, Sartre would say you're free to willingly choose to stop caring about your baby right"
46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
> idk, maybe but i don't think i really care
47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
> drinking half a 40 straight and nearly drowning in my own puke in my sleep.
50. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
> the car, the money, or the suitcase? Id take the suitcase full of money though. But why would i be looking in the suitcase? Amd how the fuck is the car relevant?
51. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?
> yep, but I'd avoid activities that could make them bleed, or lead to unprotected anal sex
52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
> 50% chance of money. Hard to say.
53. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
> 15? Something like that.
54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
> am i 66% fucking retarded? No, I'm not. Ghosts, maybe but only when there is testable evidence.
55. If you could live forever, would you want to?
> sure why not.
56. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
57. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
> not really sure.
58. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
> I'd rather go in person if i.could get a decent seat
59. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
> yep, I'd make peace with north korea and china and blow up the poor countries that don't agree with me. there's more to it than that but you get the idea
60. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
> yes but I'd decide by flipping a coin
61. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?